Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Hey everybody! So, new news! This Sunday, I am highly planning on attending the open casting call in Troy MI Star Wars VII Casting Call. I know this page says rumor, but it has been confirmed as being true! I was so crazy excited, it's been my dream to be part of Star Wars somehow, but I never in a million years would have thought I'd be anywhere near close to getting a shot at it. I'm not trying to get my hopes up here, but this would be the most amazing thing ever if I were able to get any sort of part in this new movie. You can also take a stab at auditioning online if you're not so lucky as to have a location close-by where auditions are being held. Open Casting Online
Either way, I'm planning on auditioning for this role. I'm crazy excited. I really hope to be able to have something to do with VII. Even if not a major role. I'd be happy as an extra.


In other, semi related news, I finally got a properly drawn face to my 6 year old Jedi oc. This is Nileen Dejan Renarus, a Clone Wars Era "Gray Jedi" She is a species of my own creation.

No comments:

Post a Comment